zondag 28 november 2010

How are we doing so far?

Since everyone has posted several blogs, I think we have already quoted some interesting subjects and ideas. Nevertheless, we will have to search a lot deeper, with graphs and facts to fund our conclusions. I also think that we should give the audience a sort of image of ourselves and compare it with the other countries and continents like Gilles already did. I'm sure that there are a lot of interesting numbers and other materials to sketch our ecologic ranking. In addition to this, we could try to explain why the best countries or companies are performing that well and why the worst are lagging behind. Furthermore we could give some advice and discuss the most important certificates a company or country can acquire. I'm curious about your thoughts, am I maybe forgetting some relevant topics?

Emiel Lippens

1 opmerking: